The battery/power type connection uses a micro-miniature high-current BTB connector, which includes a PIN pin for power supply and data monitoring in a small space of the BTB connector. To test the connection product, the traditional POGOPIN probe is basically limited due to size limitations. It is unable to achieve the required current; for this purpose, the micro-needle module is specially designed for such a battery/power BTB connector, and the micro-needle module is used in a modular combination, including a data monitoring type PIN pin as a small pitch contact module and High-current conduction module consists of two parts; supports different spacing combinations of BTB series modules.
1) Support current: 3A - 40A
2) Withstand voltage: 1 Minute At AC 700V.
3) Ambient temperature: -55 °C~+175 °C
4) Contact resistance: 50mΩMAX
5) Insulation resistance: 1000MΩ MIN AT DC 500V
6) BTB spacing: 0.2mm or more
7) Mechanical life: 200000 times
8) Production method: customized according to BTB current size, standardized production of small pitch parts
a). Do not use in an environment where corrosive gases, liquids, dust, etc. exist.
b). The load can only be applied longitudinally to the shrapnel and must not be applied laterally.