For Crystal oscillator test, its quality is confirmed by the crystal oscillator reliability test and QC work.
Now we can introduce our customers' reability test as following:
1. High temperature storage test: 125 ℃± 10 ℃, 1000h ± 24h;
2. Temperature cycling test: T1 = - 55 ℃± 10 ℃, T2 = 125 ℃± 10 ℃, 10 cycles (temperature conversion about 30 minutes);
3. Temperature shock test: T1 = - 55 ℃± 10 ℃, T2 = 125 ℃± 10 ℃, 10 cycles (temperature conversion 5S);
4. Constant temperature and humidity test: TC = 85 ℃± 10 ℃, H = 85% RH, 1000h ± 24h;
5. Solderability test: 230 ± 10 ℃ for 3S;
6. Welding resistance test: 260 ± 10 ℃, 10s;
7. Drop test: 75cm; 3 times;
8. Vibration test frequency: 10Hz ~ 2000Hz, amplitude: 1.5mm; 40min in each direction;
9. Aging rate test: TC: 85 ± 10 ℃, 300h;
10. Life test (MTBF): 85 or 125 ℃, 1000h; (use the formula and the number of failed products to calculate the simulated life of the product);
After the above 10 tests, the constant temperature and humidity test mainly investigates whether the appearance variation of the product will occur during storage and whether it affects the welding. The solderability test mainly investigates whether the product can be smoothly welded to the circuit board when the client is used. As long as the raw materials are not defective, the product is not seriously overheated in the process, and there is no serious pollution, there will be no problem.
The other tests mainly measure the reliability of products by comparing the changes of electrical properties before and after the test, including high temperature storage test, aging rate test and life test to investigate the storage conditions and storage time of products; temperature cycle test and temperature impact test are used to investigate the tolerance of products to temperature changes when used in the client. The product has no obvious pollution in the manufacturing process, the silver layer is firm, the dew point meets the requirements during sealing and welding, and no air leakage can meet the requirements.
The drop test is used to investigate the tolerance of the product under mechanical impact. If the product fails to pass the drop test, it is necessary to check whether the conductive adhesive is selected correctly (soft), whether the primer is sufficient, and whether the chip is too low when carrying. Another case is degumming or loose dispensing. Check whether the baking process is available The problem is whether the amount of glue on and off the chip is enough, and whether the glue amount at the upper and lower glue joints is full.
How to finish above test fast and easy?
Use the Crystal oscillator burn in test socket.
Crystal oscillator socket also support the same size,such as :Crystal resonator SAW filter Quartz crystal clock oscillator VCXO TCXO crystals oscillators resonators Crystal Units MEMS Resonator Ceramic Resonators Precision TCXO Ceramic filters crystal filters dielectric filters LC filters LC dipexers Power Inductors ECSpressCON Clock Oscillator OCXO XTAL XO PCIE Clocks RTC Real Time Clocks Mini-Monolithics SPXO Clock generators Quartz Oscillators Quartz filters MEMS Oscilator Programmable oscillator Crystals MHz Crystals kHz DCXO MCXO