QFN20 MLF20 WLCSP20 Burn in Socket Adapter Pitch 0.4mm IC Body Size 3x3mm IC549-0204-005-G Clamshell Test Socket
* 100% brand new , high Quality and duarable
* Tested before shipping
* Easy to use
* Technical support and datasheet are available if you need .
* we are the original manufacturer and welcome anyone to be our distribution agents
* Professional manufacturer in all kinds of IC chip testing sockets and adapters.
More Quantities with LOWER PRICE!
* More types of sockets and adapters for eMMC , eMCP , SOP , SSOP , TSSOP , QFP , QFN , BGA , SOT , MSOP , DFN and customize design , for customized socket and more product detail , please feel free to contact us .
Specification and Dimension :
* Type : Test & Burn in Socket ( without pcb )
* Package : QFN20 , MLF20 , WLCSP20
* Pin Pitch : 0.4 mm
* Pin Count : 20 pins
* Applicable IC body size : 3x3 mm
Package Including :
* QFN20-0.4 adapter 1 piece
A: yes,it is easy.
confirm your IC size,pitch,pin number at first.
want to work with burn-in socket,please also confirm your temperature range and
the test environment.
burn-in socket often can work in the -40~175℃.
want to customized the IC analysis socket for IC designing and signal
analysis,please tell me.
this part need to high request on materials.
also tell me your IC frequency，the electric current，Contact Resistance，Dielectric，Insulation Resistance or other
requirement you need.
need the programming socket,please also confirm the raw pin(DIP pin) whether it
is suitable your programmer.
further questions,please contact with Mr.Windy ([email protected])
goods will be delivered within 24 hours, while customized sockets in 7-15 days.
In case of holidays, delivery shall be postponed.
A: The lifespan of probe-type socket differs from that of
spring-type socket. The former can be used for 100,000-300,000 times, while the
latter 10,000-100,000 times. For more details, please refer to the product
varies for test socket and burn-in socket. For details, please refer to the
product description pages or HongYi product series pages.
A: 1PCS. Of course, the larger the quantity
is, the lower the price will be.